New Year, New Goals. This year, I want to organize my life. Declutter, do what I love, save money, and anything else you might deem as “Adulting”
December is a crazy month for me. My birthday is on the 19th, then Christmas, and the end of a year. Birthdays and New Years always make me think about what I have accomplished and realize where I want to be. This year I turned 25. I’ve been an “adult” for 7 years. However this year I realized that I haven’t been doing a good job of being an adult, I wasted a lot of time getting wasted.
What I Have Done
- I quit going to parties
- Started drinking less before my 25th birthday, I am down to drinking 1 or 2 times per month!
- After my 25th birthday I bought a weekly planner and sticky notes
- Made a list of goals
- Watched a million YouTube videos
- Got super motivated about organization
- I read “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Became inspired to become a minimalist
- Completed MuchelleB’s 30 day challenge which was life changing! Simplify Your Life Here
What I Want To Do
- To inspire others to improve their own life, that is my number one most important thing right now!
- Bring optimism and understanding to people who may feel like they are at rock bottom, I’ve been there. It can be hard to climb back up, having support is so helpful
- Keep growing everyday!
How I Feel Right Now
- I love thinking about this stuff, I get pretty excited.
- I have never been happier. This is not just a fleeting moment of happiness. This is true happiness.
- I don’t have bad days anymore. Sure things stress me out occasionally but I smile through; stress doesn’t last very long.
- I want every single person on the planet to feel the way I do, or even just one person. Even you.
What I Want From You
What inspires you? Pick something. Anything. Put it in the comments. If you want to grow with me, please follow and subscribe. I would love to share my perspective with you in the future. Thank you for reading.